Superieur GB Nitrile Examination Glove, $15.99/Box – 159.90/Case (10 Boxes)
$15.99 – $159.90
- Protection from unwanted and dangerous substances
- Excellent tactile sensitivity and puncture resistance
- Superior strength with better puncture resistance
- Full textured or Fingertip textured enhances wet and dry grip.
- Thinner gauge improves tactile sensitivity.
- Custom design enhances comfort and fit.
- Suitable for operations with high risk of contact with blood or body fluids
- They are three times more resistant than latex gloves.
- Single-use gloves made of blue nitrile. Powder-free. Suitable for medical and laboratory use
- Provide an alternative solution for individuals who are allergic to natural rubber latex.
Material: Manufactured from 100% nitrile (Acrylonitrile-Butadiene) FDA, CE, ISO 9001-2015, ISO, ISSQ
Type: Non-Sterile Powder-Free, Ambidextrous; Single Use, Finger Tip Textured; Beaded Cuff;
Color: White, Blue, Purple; Marked in the check box on the box and shipping carton with black ink. Blue=Light Blue, Medium Blue, Dark Blue
Quality Standards: Conforms to ASTM D6319
Manufactured under: ISO9001: 2008, ISO 13485:2003, ISO 22000:2005 Quality Management System.
Storage Store in a dry and cool place, the temperature not higher than 38°C.
Shelf-life 3 years from the date of manufacturing.
Gloves Palm Width: Small 3.5″, Medium 4.0″, Large 4.25″, Extra-large 4.6″; Marked in the check box on the box and shipping carton with black ink.
Gloves Length: 9.5 Inch
Box Size: Length: 9.5″ Width: 4.5″ Height: 2.75″
Box Weight: Weight 0.9lb
Carton Size: Length: 14.5″ Width: 10″ Height: 10″
Weight: Weight 9.99lb
Applications: Security, Cashier, Janitorial, Nursing Home Care, Painting, Food service, Canning, Food, This product is pending 510k approval for medical use yet.
|Box or Case(10 Boxes)|