Vglove Vietnam Nitrile Examination Glove, $21.99/Box – 219.90/Case (10 Boxes)
- Thinner gauge improves tactile sensitivity.
- Custom design enhances comfort and fit.
- “Maximum safety and waterproof gloves, they are three times more resistant than latex gloves.
- Antistatic, ambidextrous and ergonomic.”
- Appropriate for operations with high risk of contact with blood or body fluids
- Excellent tactile sensitivity and puncture resistance
- Provide an alternative solution for individuals who are allergic to natural rubber latex.
- Protection from unwanted and dangerous substances
- Textured fingertips provide excellent grip under all operating conditions.
- Single-use gloves made of blue nitrile. Powder-free. Suitable for medical and laboratory use
- Ultra-soft nitrile formulation for increased comfort and easy donning
Material: Synthetic 100% Nitrile.
Type: Non-Sterile Powder-Free. Ambidextrous; Finger Tip Textured; Beaded Cuff; White or Colored (Blue, Light Blue)
Quality Standards: Conforms to ASTM D6319 Manufactured under ISO9001: 2008, ISO 13485:2003.
ISO 22000:2005 Quality Management System.
Manufactured from 100% nitrile (Acrylonitrile-Butadiene)
Gloves Size Extra-small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra-large. Marked in the check box on the shipping carton with black ink.
Storage Store in a dry and cool place, the temperature not higher than 38°C.
Shelf-life 3 years from the date of manufacturing.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 4.5 × 2.5 in|